Palm Chopsticks (set of 4 pair)
Our reusable Palm Chopsticks (25 cm) are made from the trunk of a coconut palm tree. This is one of the most sustainable types of wood in the world. When the coconut palm tree has reached the end of its life cycle, after about 70 years, it is cut down. The wood is often burned. Our team in Vietnam selects the best parts of the wood and turns them into beautiful wooden chopsticks that you can enjoy every day.
Complete your Coconut Bowl dishes with our Palm Chopsticks. Perfect for Sushi Bowls and Buddha Bowls.
- Eco-friendly & sustainable
- Ethically produced & handcrafted by our local team in Vietnam
- Supports a plant-based and zero waste lifestyle
- Green & quick delivery by Fietskoeriers.nl
- Free NL delivery on orders €50+ and free EU delivery on orders €70+
Buy a set of Palm Chopsticks for yourself and don’t forget to share some with your friends.
There are no reviews yet.