Start your day with this pink smoothie bowl, topped with peanut butter. Sofie van de Ven loves to create recipes for healthy breakfast bowls. When it comes to the ingredient list, she simply adds more or less until she has the desired flavour and thickness.
Check out the ingredients below and feel free to play around!
- 1 cup of frozen white grapes
- 1 cup of frozen white mango
- A bit of plant-based yogurt
- A bit of unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings: strawberries, peanut butter, grated coconut, and cereals.
Put everything in the blender, serve it in your coconut bowl and add the toppings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share your picture on Instagram and tag @kooksoofff and @plantahead.
Sofie’s Bowl is served in our Palm Bowl. Get yours here.