Want to take your Poke Bowls to the next level? Manel & Hanna share a delicious recipe for a Poke Bowl 3.0 – vegan style! Feel free to use as many ingredients as you like to create your perfect bowl.
- Sushi rice
- Marinated Tofu (see instructions)
- Salted Shiitake
- Mashed avocado
- Sesame seeds (to decorate)
- Spicy Mayo
1. Cut and dry the tofu (1 h between 2 towels, with weight on to squeeze)
2. In a bag or bowl, mix 3 tbsp Tamari sauce, 1 tbsp Rice vinegar, 1 tsp Sesame oil
3. Add the tofu and let it marinate for a couple of hours, mixing every hour so all the sides are in contact with the marinate
4. Serve all ingredients in your coconut bowl and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Share your picture on Instagram and tag @addictedtohumus and @plantahead.
Manel & Hanna served their Vegan Poké Bowls in our big Circle of Life Bowls. Get yours here.