Want to take your Poke Bowls to the next level? Manel & Hanna share a delicious recipe for a Poke Bowl 3.0 – vegan style! Feel free to use as many ingredients as you like to create your perfect bowl.
- Sushi rice
- Marinated Tofu (see instructions)
- Salted Shiitake
- Mashed avocado
- Sesame seeds (to decorate)
- Spicy Mayo
1. Cut and dry the tofu (1 h between 2 towels, with weight on to squeeze)
2. In a bag or bowl, mix 3 tbsp Tamari sauce, 1 tbsp Rice vinegar, 1 tsp Sesame oil
3. Add the tofu and let it marinate for a couple of hours, mixing every hour so all the sides are in contact with the marinate
4. Serve all ingredients in your coconut bowl and enjoy!
Manel & Hanna served their Vegan Poké Bowls in our big Circle of Life Bowls. Get yours here.